Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management
International Special Interest Group
Terms of Reference
The objectives of the International Special Interest Group (ISIG) are to:
- Provide a forum for members from different countries to exchange ideas relevant to civil protection and emergency management.
- Bring to the notice of international members articles of interest.
- Provide a supportive and learning environment for group members and to share learning, including the dissemination of good practice and lessons identified.
- Where appropriate, represent the Institute on relevant international working groups, committees, seminars and conferences.
- Proactively promote the Institute through delivering presentations and attending relevant seminars and conferences.
- Assist and support the Institute’s Mission and Vision by providing a representative forum for international activities, including, where appropriate, the submission of research and other relevant articles to the Institute’s publications.
- Report on the key activities of the International SIG to the Executive Council of the ICPEM.
25 January 2019